Popular posts from this blog
My real name is CHRISTIAN SAMUEL, I am the native of abia State, but I live in benin, my nickname is CHIBY MONLA, Am not too tall in height I was born in Nigeria , We were 7 children in the family I is the first son of my parents Christian Samuel live benin City next Big hip-hop and amapiano force, fusing hard bar with the log and drum , NEW SOUNDS NEW HIGH ENERGY Nickname: CHIBY MONLA All my social media link go and check me, please join me and share my music journey: Social Media account: LINKTREE:https://linktr.ee/christiansamuelcs2315252 WEBSITE:https://christiansamuel.websites.co.in/ YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@ChristianSamuelcs23152 TIKTOK:https://www.tiktok.com/@christiansamuelcs2315252 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61592751113677
Some of my social media accounts Link
My real name is CHRISTIAN SAMUEL, I am the native of abia State, but I live in benin, my nickname is CHIBY MONLA, Am not too tall in height I was born in Nigeria , We were 7 children in the family I is the first son of my parents Christian Samuel live benin City next Big hip-hop and amapiano force, fusing hard bar with the log and drum , NEW SOUNDS NEW HIGH ENERGY Nickname: CHIBY MONLA All my social media link go and check me, please join me and share my music journey: Social Media account: LINKTREE:https://linktr.ee/christiansamuelcs2315252 WEBSITE:https://christiansamuel.websites.co.in/ YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/@ChristianSamuelcs23152 TIKTOK:https://www.tiktok.com/@christiansamuelcs2315252 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61592751113677 TIKTOK christiansamuelcs2315252 Blogger chibymonlaofficial.blogspot.com
Comments
Post a Comment